Designed for lovers of the classic “EL FIVE,” the LS-17’s appeal lies in its 17″ wide body and 25 1/2″ scale length giving the player a big, warm sound. The thinner 2 3/4″ body makes the guitar much more comfortable to play and the 5-ply maple laminate construction helps reduce feedback.
Designed for the working musician, the LS-17 is a roadworthy instrument, optimized for amplified playing and priced affordably when compared to its carved siblings.
The Sadowsky LS-17. A jazz standard … redefined.
- 17″ Body
- 2 3/4″ Body Depth
- 5-Ply Laminate Flame Maple Construction
- 25 1/2″ Scale, 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Ebony Bridge, Pickguard and Tailpiece
- Ivoroid Binding
- Black Hardware
- Custom Wound Vintage PAF Style Pickup with Black Cover
- $5200 including custom hardshell case
Vintage guitar review: 3_2011_VintageGuitar_LS17_review
Roger Sadowsky interview