The D’Angelico EX-DC unites jazz, blues, and rock.
With so many popular artists turning to the double-cutaway, semihollow, thinline guitar as their axe of choice in recent years, the EX-DC is a natural addition to the D’Angelico family of guitars. Equipped with Kent Armstrong pickups, the versatile EX-DC can go from warm and smooth one minute to bright and powerful the next. The center block, which runs through the EX-DC’s thinline design, creates unparalled sustain as well as a truly warm tone.
In addition to the EX-DC’s magnificent tonal properties, it’s also an extremely comfortable instrument. The standard neck shape and medium jumbo frets facilitate lightning fast runs and expressive note bending.
As can be expected, the impeccably crafted EX-DC features world-renowned D’Angelico appointments including the distinctive headstock with a mother-of-pearl Excel inlay and Art Deco truss rod cover. The beauty of the EX-DC’s laminated flame maple bookmatched carved top and back is accentuated by the mother-of-pearl square block inlays, five-ply binding, and a two-piece maple neck with walnut skunk stripe. Gold Grover Super Rotomatic stairstep tuners, gold Tune-o-matic bridge, and ebony knobs round out the EX-DC’s classic appointments. A deluxe hardshell case is included.
For a guitar that does it all in a masterful way, check out the D’Angelico EX-DC.
- BODY SHAPE: Double Cutaway
- BODY: Semi-Hollow
- TOP MATERIAL: Laminated Flamed Maple
- BACK MATERIAL: Laminated Flamed Maple
- SIZE: 16″
- PICKUP: 2 Kent Armstrong Humbuckers
- BINDING: 5 ply
- PICKGUARD: Stairstep
- BRIDGE: Gold Tune-O-Matic
- TAIL PIECE: Stopbar
- CONTROLS: 2 volume / 2 tone / 3 way toggle
- HARDWARE COLOR: Gold Plated
- MACHINE HEAD: Grover Super Otomatic
- NUT: 1 11/16″ (42,286 mm)
- NECK MATERIAL: Hard Maple 2 pcs Walnut Center
- SCALE: 24 3/4″
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- INLAY: Mother of Pearl
- FINISHES: Cherry, White, Natural, Vintage Sunburst, Seafoam
- INPUT JACK: Switch Craft USA
- AVAILABLE LEFTY: Yes
- CASE: Deluxe Hard Cas