The Series 4plus product line consists of a two channel amp head and three speaker cabinets. The head mounts in the cabinets using our exclusive Cabrio Docking System to form three different combo amps. The Clarus amp head uses a class-D power amplifier with a switch mode power supply and a sophisticated, sensitive two channel preamplifier. The speaker cabinets have a 1×10 or 2×10 speaker configuration. The features of the speaker configuration define the specific combo model.
- The Coda combo has a 1×10 speaker configuration with a poly cone woofer.
- The Corus combo has a 1×10 speaker configuration with a paper cone woofer.
Both have a 5 inch extended range driver with presence control in addition to the woofer.
- The Ten2 combo uses a 2×10 speaker configuration (one downfiring, one front firing) with poly cone woofers in conjunction with a 2.5 inch tweeter.
Each cabinet type is also available as an extension speaker in either a “Cabrio-ready” configuration or as a fixed extension cabinet (Coda EX, Corus EX or Ten2 EX).
System (ten2) (ten2 S4 plus manual)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz-18 kHz (40-14 kHz ±3 dB)
- Max SPL: >118 dB at 1 meter (dB/m) (Ten2)
- AC Power: 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz, automatically switched
- Size ten2: 43,2 cm H x 38,1 cm W x 33 cm D (Ten2)
- Size ten2 (EX): 35,6 cm H x 38,1 cm W x 33 cm D (EX)
- Size Clarus: 25.4 cm x 20,2 cm x 7,6 cm (Clarus)
- Weight: 14,5 kg (Ten2), 11,3 kg (EX), 1,8 kg (Clarus)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio >110 dB at direct out
Controls and Inputs
- Mic Input: 600 ohm balanced, XLR connector, switchable 10 dB gain
- Phantom Power: 48 volts, on/off switch w/LED indicator
- Instrument Input: 1 M impedance, 1/4 inch jack
- Direct Out: +4 dB, balanced, XLR, ground lift, pre/post EQ selector, switchable 10 dB pad
- Effects Loop: Parallel type
- Low Control: Shelving type, ±12 dB at 50 Hz
- Low Mid Control: ±12 dB at 250 Hz
- Hi Mid Control: ±12 dB at 1200 Hz
- Treble Control: Shelving type, ±12 dB at 8 kHz
- Low Cut Filter: -12 dB/octave sweepable from 30 to 150 Hz
- Phase Reverse: Switchable 180 degree phase reverse
- Speaker Emulator: (if selected) -12 dB/octave at 4 kHz
- Type: 24 bit digital with 3 programs
- Reverb with variable decay time,
- Delay/Reverb with variable delay time
- Delay with variable delay time. All have variable wet/dry mix and “pseudo stereo” capability
- Topology: Class D (PWM)
- Switching Frequency: 500 kHz
- Output Power 8Ω: 300W rms continuous, 350W rms music, (40% duty cycle), 500W peak transient
- Output Power 4Ω: 500W rms continuous, 650W rms music, (40% duty cycle), 1000W peak transient
- External Speaker Output: Speakon type (pole 1), 2Ω min load including internal speakers, if connected
Speaker System (Ten2)
- Woofer: Dual 10 inch, one downfiring with level control, one forward firing
- Tweeter: 2.5 inch forward firing with attenuation control
- Crossover: Passive, alignment corrected
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Power rating: 500W
- Fitted slip cover with cord storage pocket and shoulder strap (combo amps)
- Padded gig bag with shoulder strap made by Mooradian, kit to convert cabinet with head removed to an extension cab (adapter, filler panel, padded case for head)
Acoustic image white papers: